CUSTOM COMIC BOOK SHOES GIVEAWAY!
I’m about to move apartments and while clearing out my (huge excess of) stuff, I found a number of comics that I don’t want but frankly can’t bring myself to just throw away when I could do something creative with them. I’ve also been wanting to do something as a thank you to all of you fabulous people who are inexplicably following this blog, so I thought: how about a custom shoe giveaway?
Everyone has a different comfort threshold for shoes and I don’t have a large selection of different sizes just lying around, so the catch in this giveaway is: you have to send me the pair of shoes you want customized
. They can be whatever you want: old, new, simple, crazy, cheap, fancy—just remember that I’m gluing paper to these, so don’t send me your $200 heels unless you’re really okay with that! Depending on the style of the shoe, I may add other decorations (such as with the Fantastic Four wedge heels I made for Ammy, above). You provide the shoes and ship them to me, but I’ll cover the cost of shipping them back again, all decked out. I will
Here are the comics you get to choose from: DC
various single issuesMarvel
various single issuesManga
King of Bandits: Jing (English)
D-Gray Man (Japanese)
You can also request any sort of combination, such as “Fantastic Four + Daredevil” or “all DC” or even an era if you only want old-school art or post-90s art on your shoes.
If you don’t want any of these, you can also send your own comics!
- You must be following this blog (pincushioned) at the close of the giveaway period.
- Reblogs and likes are each one chance to win. You can reblog as many times as you want for more chances, but, you know, be respectful of your followers and don’t spam?
- You must have Asks open so I can contact you if you win!
- This is not a commission; I do have other projects that take priority and sometimes real life intrudes. That said, I will ship your completed shoes no later than August 31st, and probably well before that.
- This giveaway will run until June 15th. Get your reblogs in before then!